Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What Does Mommy Say?

CJ never ceases to amaze me with how smart and funny she can be.  The other day I was talking to her about the sounds that different things make.  I thought I would give her a trick question to see how she would answer.  Her reply had me laughing but wondering why she picked that answer.


Mommy:  What sound does a train make?
CJ:  Choo Choo!!!
Mommy:  What does a doggie say?
CJ:  Woof Woof!!
Mommy:  What does a snake say?
CJ:  Sssssssssss!
Mommy:  What does Mommy say?
(and without skipping a beat)
CJ:  MONEY!!!!


So my daughter apparently thinks I'm Mr. Krabs from Spongebob Squarepants.  I've asked her the question a couple of times since then and she still gives the same answer.  How do they come up with this stuff?! HA HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails