Saturday, September 18, 2010

Alphabet Art: Letter A

A fun art project that CJ and I do often is create alphabet art.  I found these great cardboard uppercase letters at Lakeshore Learning.  Lakeshore Learning sells lowercase letters as well.  When we first started, I had the idea to do all the letters in alphabetical order.  I quickly scrapped that plan and now we'll do whatever letter we have materials for.  When we're done with the entire alphabet, I'll used the scanned artwork to create a book.

A is for Apple Tree

Materials Used:
  • green paint
  • apple stickers
The idea was to get CJ to paint the "tree" green and place the stickers.  She wasn't too thrilled with the painting so I had to finish it for her.  She loved doing the stickers though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails