Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy 7 Month Birthday DC!!!!

At 11:11pm, little DC officially be 7 months old!!  I can't believe how fast my baby girl is growing.  She's been making a lot of accomplishments lately.  She's now crawling....or at least her version of it.  She will crawl a little bit but resort to rolling around when she's being lazy.  She hates laying down and wants to stand up as much as possible.  She loves holding onto the coffee table and watching her big sister play.  CJ isn't as amused because DC tries to steal her toys. She started baby food and loves squash and green beans.  She won't let a drop get past her mouth so she won't let us get a messy-face baby pic.  Best of all she said her first word!!!!!  I'm a little jealous that it was "Dada" considering I spend all day with her but I'm happy to see how much she loves her daddy.  Poor guy has 2 daddy's girls on his hands now!  I'll try to post some pics of her soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails