Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Features Coming Soon!

I have several ideas for ongoing features that hopefully will be added soon. I plan to make these a weekly occurrence.  Here are a few to look forward to:

  • App of the Week:  CJ loves playing with our iPad and iPod.  We loaded both up with great educational apps that I would love to share with you.  They have all been tested and approved by CJ herself.
  • What We're Reading:  A quick glance at some favorite books we read during the week.
  • Featured Blog of the Week:  I want to share some of my favorite blogs with you.  The blogs I feature will be ones that I read frequently and have been inspired by.  I hope you love them as much as I do.
  • Alphabet Art:  I work with CJ to create art based on a letter of the alphabet.  We already completed about a dozen letters but I'll still show them so there will be a complete A-Z collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails